Dual Lens A10 Vehicle BlackBox 1080p
The front camera has a whopping 160-degree viewing angle to ensure you have all angles covered to record. When connected to the backup lights, automatic backup monitoring will be triggered to show on the display screen at the same time of backing up the vehicle, The Front view and rear view videos are displayed on the screen in a picture-in-picture appearance. One-button switch can toggle the display of the two views in either the full screen or the inset window respectively, or turn off the picture-in-picture display
Emergency Recording Function: Through G-sensor technology, the camera automatically saves the lens of the event leading to the collision and the subsequent event. When the device detects a collision, it locks the video clip.
2. Dual-lens camera: Record the road you are driving before and after, it is safer to drive.
3. Inversion imaging system: The inversion imaging system uses far infrared to display rear obstacles, and can observe clearly in dark conditions.
4. Easy to set up and operate: Just install it on the windshield, the camera can automatically record the driving situation. The rear-view camera is waterproof and can be installed directly behind the car.
5. Motion Detection: When you turn on motion detection, the camera can record whether there is any movement ahead. However, when you turn on motion detection, it will take up more storage space on your SD card and extend record storage time.
6. Parking Monitor: Dual Lens A10 Vehicle BlackBox is used to automatically switch on the power supply and record the stall and vibration of automobiles. When the battery has enough power is connected to the car battery, the parking monitor can be used.
Display screen: HD display
Video resolution: maximum 1080p
Storage card: TF (maximum support 32GB)
Parking monitoring: support
Video format: PAL/NTSC
Power Interface: 5V 1.5-2A