Logitech C925-e Webcam
The Logitech C925e Webcam delivers high-quality HD video for an enhanced face-to-face collaboration experience from virtually any desktop. With a 78 field of view, autofocus, and built-in stereo microphones,
C925e brings crystal-clear video conversations to open workspaces, home offices, and private offices. USB plug-and-play connectivity makes the C925e Webcam easy to use, plus it works with any video conferencing software application including the ones you already use.
System Requirements: Windows 7 or higher macOS X 10.7 or higher use Linux 11 SP2 (for Cisco VXC6215) One USB 2.0 port|Certified for Skype for BusinessOptimized for Microsoft LyncSkype CertifiedCisco Jabber and WebEx compatible
VIDEO COLLABORATION, ENHANCED
C925e is an HD 1080p webcam that delivers professional video and sound. Certified for business, affordably priced, and engineered for all-day use, C925e provides H.264 with Scalable Video Coding (SVC) and UVC 1.1 encoding to minimize dependence on computer and network resources, producing a consistently reliable video-conferencing experience even when bandwidth is limited.
Show your professional style on every video call. C925e provides HD 1080p/30 fps and HD autofocus for true-to-life clarity in a fixed 78° field of view that’s just right for individuals. Plus, RightLight™ 2 technology works in the background to constantly and intelligently adjust visual quality.
COMMUNICATE WITH EXCEPTIONAL CLARITY
C925e features dual integrated omnidirectional mics optimized to clearly capture audio up to one meter away so conversations always sound natural and clear.
HIGH QUALITY, LOW BANDWIDTH
Elevate meeting productivity with a consistently smooth video stream, even when bandwidth is limited. C925e supports H.264 with Scalable Video Coding (SVC) and UVC 1.1 encoding to minimize dependence on computer and network resources to produce remarkably clear video at all times.
TAKE CONTROL WITH TUNE DESKTOP
The Logi Tune Desktop app simplifies personal device control and customization on select models, including C925e. The mini-app works unobtrusively on your screen for uninterrupted video collaboration, providing zoom in/out, color presets, color adjustments, set manual focus, and enables easy download of firmware updates.
- Business-grade HD video: Full 1080p HD video, autofocus, and advanced light correction for razor-sharp, clear video conversations
- Easy-to-use: Plug-and-play USB connection to Windows PC or Mac
- UVC H.264 encoding: Frees up system bandwidth and delivers a smoother video stream by putting video processing in the camera
- 78-degree field of view: See more in true widescreen without having to re-position the camera
- Built-in Omni-directional microphones: Dual stereo mics for crystal clear voice pick up
- Convenient privacy shutter: Easy lens closure for added privacy and security
- Multiple mounting options: Integrated clip and tripod thread for easy mounting on LCD monitors, laptops, and tabletops
- Professional-grade certifications: Optimized for Microsoft Lync 2013; Certified for Skype for Business; Cisco Jabber and WebEx compatible