Western Digital Hard Drive Surveillance 4TB
WD Purple surveillance-class hard drives are equipped with AllFrame technology which works with ATA streaming to reduce frame loss, improve playback and increase the number of drive bays supported. AllFrame reduces video interruptions that commonly occur when desktop hard drives are incorrectly?used?as storage in security systems. Missed frames and lost footage is a serious problems when an event occurs and surveillance footage needs to be retrieved. WD Purple with AllFrame
provides the confidence you should expect when it’s time to play back and review critical surveillance footage.
Engineered for compatibility – WD Purple surveillance hard drives are built for compatibility with industry-leading chassis and chip set manufacturers for seamless integration into your new or existing video surveillance system. Check out our compatibility selector to find out what surveillance drive is right for you.
Lower power consumption – Low power consumption is crucial in high-temperature always-on surveillance environments. With exclusive IntelliSeek technology, WD Purple drives calculate the optimum seek speeds which lower power consumption, noise and vibration that can damage and cause desktop drives to wear out more quickly. When you invest in a premium surveillance-class drive you worry less while enjoying the benefits over a longer period of time.
- Built for always-on surveillance storage applications
- All Frame technology for reduced pixilation and video interruption
- Caching algorithms specifically designed for a security surveillance operation
- Reduces video frame loss with surveillance-class storage
- Caching algorithms are tuned for write-intensive, low bit rate, high stream count applications that are typical of
- surveillance applications
- Priority change for write allocations and preemptive caching policies
- TLER & ATA streaming support